Art Masters Fall Showcase 2023 Contest
Deadline September 15, 2023
UPDATE - NEW!
For those artists that have been entering our monthly competitions, we have now moved these to a quarterly basis beginning in September 2023. For 2023 there will be two more competitions Fall Showcase and Year End. We have also updated our mediums to allow for other artists to join.
International Online Juried Open Theme Contest open to all artists 18 years and older. Mediums to be considered but not limited to: Oil, Acrylic, Pastel, Watercolor, Encaustic, Mixed Media, Scratchboard, Gouache, Airbrush, Pen, Ink, Pencil, Charcoal, Graphite, Markers and Colored Pencil, Digital Art, Photography, Sculpture, Fiber. All subject matter and styles are allowed.
REASONS TO ENTER
1. Virtual Award Exhibition at TopArtAwards.com
2. Cash award to 1st place recipient (based on # of entries) plus Instagram boost ($50 cash value)
3. 1st place recipient receives promotion on TopArtAwards.com under Worldwide Competition Winners
4. 1st place receives free entry into "Top Artist of the Year" contest at Top Art Awards
5. Awards for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place (based on # of entries)
6. Top 5 award recipients will be promoted on Instagram
7. Top 5 one-month main page slider promotion on TopArtAwards.com
8. Up to 8 Awards of Excellence
9. Finalists (based on # of entries)
10. All awarded recipients will receive Art Masters Award Certificate
11. TopArtAwards.com comes up on the 1st page of the google search for the keywords "art awards"
Entry Fee $25 for up to two art pieces.
Artists may enter multiply times.
Deadline September 15, 2023.
Awards announced on or before September 30, 2023.