Art Masters February 2023
Deadline February 15, 2023
International Online Juried Contest open to all artists. 2-D Mediums to be considered but not limited to: Oil, Acrylic, Pastel, Watercolor, Encaustic, Mixed Media, Scratchboard, Gouache, Airbrush, Pen, Ink, Pencil, Charcoal, Graphite, Markers and Colored Pencil. (No photography, digital or sculpture for this contest.) All subject matter and styles are allowed.
1. Virtual Award Exhibition at Top Art Awards
2. Cash award to 1st place recipient (award amount based on number of entries)
3. 1st place recipient receives promotion on TopArtAwards and Instagram
3. Awards for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th place. (based on # of entries, more could be added)
4. Top award recipients will be promoted on Instagram
5. Finalist awards
6. All awarded recipients will receive Art Masters February 2023 Award Certificate
Entry Fee $25 for up to two art pieces. Artists may enter multiply times.
Awards announced February 28, 2022.